Monday, May 17, 2021

New beginning, or just an alteration

Why would anyone want a new beginning, if they are happy with the existing ones..
Possible reasons could be boredom, monotony, or just random weird thoughts.

None of the above cases apply in this case, only an intention to be a better, healthy and productive human being. But is that too much to ask for, for some "no"
But for a few people like me, the answer is "yes".
The only thing I lack is a zeal to do something...I am one of the people who wait for the last minute for something to happen, then will react... Everyday,I get up with a guilt of not doing so many things, that I could do, and the list is endless.
But is there something, I am doing about it, no..I can't sleep in the nights, unhealthy lifestyle, everything that should not be done is happening.but I can't get out of this, day after day, month after month, year after year, resolutions are made. And like people say, promises are meant to be broken...I keep breaking them on a daily basis.
To keep myself guilt free, there is a game that can be played too, that's called "blame game". But who to blame is also a question needs to be asked, every now and then.
I still need to focus on my self, lots of things need attention right now, but when will that happen... no-one knows.

I wish, I could start now, and I want to and I believe I will do.
Unable to comprehend whether it will be a new beginning or just some alterations.
Till then.....

No comments: